Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
If you need a second, longer weekly quiz fix then please subscribe to our Wednesday quiz. It is like the Friday Quiz, only longer (12 questions), on Wednesdays, and a little bit harder in places. It isn't free (but it isn't very expensive at <£1.50 per week).
Here are today's questions:
1. What is an analgesic used for?
2. Which dinosaur character made his debut in 'Super Mario World' in 1990?
3. Western New Guinea is a part of which country?
4. The mother of which US presidential candidate died on October 12, 2020, two years after her son died?
5. Name the 5 EU Member States that have a flag with three vertical stripes of different colours.
Country 1: Country 2: Country 3: Country 4: Country 5:
Please tick this box to confirm that you are ready to submit your answers.Once you press the button below there is no going back!
020 7199 3456