Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
Here are today's questions:
1. What colour jacket does Peter Rabbit usually wear?
2. In which US city is the building known as Hitsville USA?
3. Which German confectionery company famously used the slogan "Quadratisch, praktisch, gut"?
4. In July 2020, which five words did Donald Trump repeatedly say in an interview with Fox News medical analyst Marc K Siegel? Make sure you put them in the right order.
5. Which countries on the continent of South America have land north of the equator.
Countries 1: Countries 2: Countries 3: Countries 4: Countries 5:
Please tick this box to confirm that you are ready to submit your answers.Once you press the button below there is no going back!
020 7199 3456