Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
If you need a second, longer weekly quiz fix then please subscribe to our Wednesday quiz. It is like the Friday Quiz, only longer (12 questions), on Wednesdays, and a little bit harder in places. It isn't free (but it isn't very expensive at <£1.50 per week).
Here are today's questions:
1. Which of these is a type of road crossing in the UK?
2. Which word links a fish to a dance move which looks similar to someone sneezing into the crook of their elbow?
3. Which singer's film roles include The Acid Queen in 'Tommy' and 'Aunty Entity' in 'Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome'?
4. Which strategic board game was invented by the French filmmaker Albert Lamorisse in 1957?
5. Name 5 independent states with names beginning with M and containing two or more Os in their common English name.
Eg if Mordor was an official independent state, it would count, starting with M and having two Os in its English name. However, don't write Mordor, it is not fully ratified as an independent state.
M country 1: M country 2: M country 3: M country 4: M country 5:
Please tick this box to confirm that you are ready to submit your answers.Once you press the button below there is no going back!
020 7199 3456