Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
If you need a second, longer weekly quiz fix then please subscribe to our Wednesday quiz. It is like the Friday Quiz, only longer (12 questions), on Wednesdays, and a little bit harder in places. It isn't free (but it isn't very expensive at <£1.50 per week).
Here are today's questions:
1. On which line are Nine Elms and Battersea Power Station, new tube stations which opened in September 2021?
2. Whose album 'Collapsed in Sunbeams' won the 2021 Mercury Music Prize?
3. The three medallists in the women's 100m at the 2020 Olympics were all from which country?
4. Who was the last US President that Joe Biden was not born before?
5. Since its first film in 1995, name all the Pixar films that have had one or more cinematic sequel (or prequel).
[one series of films can only count once and remember, there is a difference between Pixar films and those made by Walt Disney Animation Studios, though Pixar is owned by Disney]
Film 1: Film 2: Film 3: Film 4: Film 5:
Please tick this box to confirm that you are ready to submit your answers.Once you press the button below there is no going back!
020 7199 3456