Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
To celebrate 10 years of the Friday Quiz, there are 10 questions this week. Enjoy!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
For more questions, and general quiz stuff, you can find us on Twitter or Facebook. Or if you want to have a quiz event of your own, then we can run it for you. Just send us an email: email@example.com
1. Roughly what percentage of the Earth's surface is covered by water?
2. The name Peggy is, somewhat counterintuitively, derived from which girl's name?
3. The Toro Rosso motor racing team is an off-shoot of which other team?
4. Sal Paradise is the narrator of which influential novel?
5. There are three film soundtrack albums in the 10 bestselling albums of all time. Name two of them.
Soundtrack 1: Soundtrack 2:
6. Which venue has hosted the Royal Variety Performance most often?
7. The M2 motorway is entirely within which English county?
8. James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' originated in a Comic Relief sketch with which star?
9. Who was the last monarch of Great Britain born outside the United Kingdom?
10. Name 5 films which have won the Best Picture Oscar since 1990 with a single-word title (not including Birdman ...)
Film 1: Film 2: Film 3: Film 4: Film 5:
020 7199 3456