Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
For more questions, and general quiz stuff, you can find us on Twitter or Facebook. Or if you want to have a quiz event of your own, then we can run it for you. Just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In which month is the first bank holiday of the year in the UK?
2. Which rapper and business mogul set up Bad Boy Records?
3. Which of the Famous Five, based on Enid Blyton herself, is the owner of the dog Timmy?
4. Computer scientist Katie Bouman led a team whose work resulted in the first ever image of a ... what?
5. Name 5 of the 9 countries that contain part of the Amazon rainforest within their borders (one of them is not an independent country, but you may include it).
Country 1: Country 2: Country 3: Country 4: Country 5:
020 7199 3456