Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
For more questions, and general quiz stuff, you can find us on Twitter or Facebook. Or if you want to have a quiz event of your own, then we can run it for you. Just send us an email: email@example.com
1. Have more people a) climbed Everest or b) swam the English Channel?
2. In elections, what is the title of the person who oversees the processes of the election and announces the results?
3. Across 1969 and 1970, the Rolling Stones and the Beatles both released albums with the same two first words. What were the two albums?
4. In September 2017, Bill Gates admitted he regretted not making which keyboard instruction simpler?
5. Name any 5 former US Secretaries of State that are still alive. (not including acting Secretaries of State who only had job for matters of days)
SofS 1: SofS 2: SofS 3: SofS 4: SofS 5:
020 7199 3456