Welcome to the QuizQuizQuiz Friday Quiz!
It is only a bit of fun and you'll be able to check the answers as soon as you finish the quiz.
For more questions, and general quiz stuff, you can find us on Twitter or Facebook. Or if you want to have a quiz event of your own, then we can run it for you. Just send us an email: email@example.com
1. Which US state has the longest border with Canada?
2. Whose novels included 'The Moonstone' and 'The Woman in White'?
3. In 'The Simpsons', what is Principal Seymour Skinner's birth name?
4. Antonio Samaranch was President of the International Olympic Committee from 1980 to 2001 and he would traditionally, at the closing ceremony, describe each games as the "best ever". Only once did he not - at which year's Olympics?
5. Name five of the six most followed people on Twitter who are not American. [May include people who live in America but are born in/citizens of somewhere else]
Twitter person 1: Twitter person 2: Twitter person 3: Twitter person 4: Twitter person 5:
020 7199 3456