Last updated: 10th May 2021.
This is the privacy notice of QuizQuizQuiz Ltd. In this document, “we”, “our”, “QQQ”, or “us” refer to QuizQuizQuiz Ltd.
QuizQuizQuiz Ltd is registered in England and Wales: company number 05401782
Our registered office is Merton Manor Farm, 23 Station Road, Gamlingay. SG19 3HA
How we collect and use your data:
- Keeping in touch e.g. regarding enquiries and bookings: If you give us your contact details to make an enquiry or booking for a quiz, we’ll use these to contact you to discuss the details, make the booking and create and send booking forms, a contract and invoice. This is to fulfill our contract with you.
- We may also use these details for legitimate interests i.e. to get in touch with you about potential future bookings. If you don’t want us to contact you, you can tell us at any time and we will remove your details.
- Subscriptions: If you subscribe to our Wednesday or Friday quizzes, we’ll use your email address to send you the content, and very occasional additional relevant content. We don’t use these email addresses for anything else, we won’t add you to the mailing list without your permission, and you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us or by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of every Wednesday or Friday quiz email. When you unsubscribe, we’ll delete your email address from the list.
- Payment information for quiz events, quiz questions and the Wednesday quiz is always processed by a third party (you pay by bank transfer, Stripe or PayPal card payment) so we don’t have access to your payment details.
- Live.quizquizquiz.com registration: when you take part in one of our quizzes, you may have the option of using our quiz answer sheet system. To make this work properly, we use the minimum cookies necessary for the quiz. The purpose of these cookies is to keep track of your quiz team name, to ensure we get your answers and scores into our system, and to make sure we can send you the right content during the quiz. We don’t ask for any email addresses or names on this system, no personally-identifiable data is stored, and the data you do enter will only be visible by your Quiz Master and any markers and assistants.
- Website data: we analyse the use of our website so that we can improve it. We use the minimum cookies required for this purpose, through Google Analytics.
- Blog comments: We do not use this information except to display it as a comment on our blog. If you comment on our blog using personally identifiable information, we are unable to control how this may be used by other visitors to our site and we accept no responsibility for how others may use your information in this case. Please email us if you would like any comments you have made to be removed.
- References: we publish comments from our clients about our quizzes on our website. We will only use your name and company name if you have explicitly given us permission to do so.
Keeping your data:
We’ll retain your data for as long as we are using it for one of the reasons set out above. Your contact information will be deleted from our bookings database after we haven’t had any contact with you for 6 years unless we have a legal obligation to do otherwise such as retaining financial records for tax purposes.
Sharing your information:
We will share your contact details with the quiz master running your event so that they can get hold of you on the day. They will not store these details for longer than is necessary for this purpose. We don’t share your information with anyone else for any reason unless we have your explicit permission, or have a legal obligation to do so.
We do not provide products or services for children to buy and will not knowingly take a booking from a child. If you are under 18, you may use our website and participate in one of our quizzes only with consent from your parent or guardian. When we take a booking from a school or other institution for a quiz for children, it is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that the children have the permission of their parent(s) or guardian(s) to participate.
If we change this policy, we’ll update this page and the last-updated date.